Treatments for Painful Sex and Pelvic Pain: A Discussion with Dr. Allyson Shrikhande – The Hurt By The Female Pain Docs
On todays episode Dr. P and Dr. Shrikhande talk about painful sex, otherwise known as dyspareunia. They discuss the multiple causes of painful sex including endometriosis. This is an excellent episode to shed light on the multidisciplinary approach to painful sex and pelvic pain.Sponsor: Doc2Doc Lending https://doc2doclending.com/fpd/
- Treatments for Painful Sex and Pelvic Pain: A Discussion with Dr. Allyson Shrikhande
- "Hysterical" Women Part 2: A Brief History of Women's Reproductive Rights in the US
- Endometriosis: Injections, Therapy, and Lifestyle
- Endometriosis: Should I Have Surgery?
- Medical Marijuana: A Hot Topic in Chronic Pain
- Getting Anesthesia: Am I At Risk for Side Effects?
- Maternal Health in the US: A Crisis
- Neuromodulation for Pelvic Pain: Is Nerve Stimulation The Solution?
- The Opioid Epidemic: Where Do We Go Now?
- The Opioid Epidemic: How Did We Get Here?
Never miss an episode
Copyright © 2021 PKKP LLC. All rights reserved.