Health, Hormones and Menopause: An Interview with Dr. Kelly Casperson – The Hurt By The Female Pain Docs
In this episode, Dr. P chats with the one and only Dr. Kelly Casperson! Dr. Casperson is a urologist who started the podcast, You Are Not Broken, with the mission to empower women to live their best love lives. Whether you are young or past menopause, single or in a longterm bond…it is never too late or too early to realize that YOU ARE NOT BROKEN. With humor, candor and ease she breaks down the stories that we have been told about being sexual beings to help us play, explore and normalize our lives. Dr. P and Dr. Casperson talk about all things menopause in this episode from estrogen supplementation to lifestyle tips. It is never too early to talk about menopause so this one is definitely worth a listen! You can find more of her content at @kellycaspersonmd.
- Health, Hormones and Menopause: An Interview with Dr. Kelly Casperson
- Help! I Have Painful Bladder Syndrome: An Interview with Dr. Sonia Bahlani
- Exercising Your Way to Less Pain: How and Why It Works
- All About Acupuncture: An Interview with Dr. Saloni Sharma
- Can I Get Injections for Headaches: An Interview with Dr. Aharon Benelyahoo
- What You Should Know About Migraines in Pregnancy: Interview with Dr. Mia Minen, Headache Specialist
- Can Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy Help Me? An Interview with Dr. Mukta Chauhan
- Treatments for Painful Sex and Pelvic Pain: A Discussion with Dr. Allyson Shrikhande
- "Hysterical" Women Part 2: A Brief History of Women's Reproductive Rights in the US
- Endometriosis: Injections, Therapy, and Lifestyle
Never miss an episode
Copyright © 2021 PKKP LLC. All rights reserved.