Hormones: Whats Sex Got to Do With It? – The Hurt By The Female Pain Docs
Welcome to Season 2 of The Hurt by The Female Pain Docs! In the first episode of this season, Dr. K and Dr. P discuss how hormones play a huge role in pain processing as well as overall health conditions. They elaborate how men and women are fundamentally different as well as how many health conditions can present differently in men versus women. They end the episode with how even with these differences, there are many ways women can take control of their bodies and feel empowered to speak up.
- Hormones: Whats Sex Got to Do With It?
- Dr. K's Story: Social Stigma and the South Asian Community
- Dr. P's Birth Story: Pregnancy, Post-Partum and Pandemic Life!
- Sexual Dysfunction: It’s Time to Speak Up
- Pain During Pregnancy: Everything Hurts!
- Scheduled for Surgery…What if You're Pregnant or Breastfeeding?
- Scheduled for Surgery? What to Know about the Anesthesia!
- Fibromyalgia: Facts vs Fiction
- Labor Epidurals: Myths, Misconceptions and Medications!
- Pudendal Neuralgia: More Common Than You Think
Never miss an episode
Copyright © 2021 PKKP LLC. All rights reserved.